Same here, My computer intermittently freezes while Firefox is running, even when I'm not actively using it. The solution is a nuisance but not.
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q=
People also ask
(Firefox 100.0 64-bit on Windows 11). Hi! Since updating to Firefox 100, scroll bars disappear on web pages if I don't move the mouse for three seconds.
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q= basically- broken- else- mp/ 11287
So either Mozilla Firefox has an issue on all Desktops or I am seriously mission something. If it was a software conflict or something a clean Windows install ...
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q= t5/ basically- broken- mp/ 11287
r/firefox: The latest news and developments on Firefox and Mozilla, a global non-profit that strives to promote openness, innovation and opportunity…
May 22, 2019 · The easy fix, with no profile or preferences rebuilding required... This just renames the current Firefox cache folder.
Feb 23, 2024 · Firefox is telling me it is up to date, but I just got an email from mozilla@email.mozilla.org saying Don't stop the sync.
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q= browser- basically- broken- else- too/ 11287
Tried embeds in Jira and they work fine. Anyone else seeing the same thing? Most of us use Chrome at work (I use Firefox for my personal browser) so this may ...
Mozilla Firefox, or simply Firefox, is a free and open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary, the Mozilla Corporation.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.