Same here, My computer intermittently freezes while Firefox is running, even when I'm not actively using it. The solution is a nuisance but not.
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q=
People also ask
Feb 23, 2024 · Firefox is telling me it is up to date, but I just got an email from mozilla@email.mozilla.org saying Don't stop the sync.
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q= browser- basically- broken- else- too/ 11287
Feb 14, 2024 · I work in IT at a mid-size company and ever since the Feb 6th update version 122.0.1, users in our office have been reporting issues with ...
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q= https:// basically- too/ mp/ 11287
Jan 15, 2023 · It didnt change anything at first but after restarting the pc some tabs load, but not even half and very slow and everything still feels kinda ...
r/firefox: The latest news and developments on Firefox and Mozilla, a global non-profit that strives to promote openness, innovation and opportunity…
Please. This is now such a pain. I'm so frustrated by this change, I think I'm going to try to find a new browser. Too bad, Firefox, it's been a fun 20 years.
Missing: سرخط نیوز? q= 11287
Tried embeds in Jira and they work fine. Anyone else seeing the same thing? Most of us use Chrome at work (I use Firefox for my personal browser) so this may ...
Rating (5,403,898) · Free · Android
Get the browser that prioritizes people over profits. It's a new era in tech. Don't settle for a browser made by unethical, profit-driven, data-hoarding ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.